For almost one year, our world has been presented with many challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We know that now, more than ever, grief counseling groups are important. Therefore, we have been working hard to move our services to a virtual platform.
Like many things, our virtual services won’t mirror the in-person experience, but they will still provide the same quality resources, education, and support. We believe it is vitally important to connect with children, adolescents, and their caretakers who are experiencing grief and loss during this already difficult time.
You are invited to join us virtually for our Spring Session. Here is what you need to know:
- Sessions will be attended virtually through your computer, tablet, or mobile device
- Any needed materials to participate in the groups will be provided to you ahead of time
- Links to participate in each session will be emailed to the caretaker each week for each individual to participate with their group
Our schedule is as follows:
Winter Session – CANCELED
Spring Session – IN PERSON
- 5:30-7:30 p.m. Tuesdays, April 6, 13, 20, 27
- Our Savior’s Lutheran Church, 909 W. 33rd St., Sioux Falls
- Meals provided for all registered attendees
We’d love for you and those you care for to join us for our Spring Session.
Registration is free but required.